Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you!
Your challenge will be…
• Responsible for Team Backlog and priorities
• Responsible that the stories are prepared and participates/contributes in Agile Planning meeting (PI)
• Accept user/enabler stories, participates in team demo and retrospectives
• Support effective Agile team and its interfaces (PO, PM, SM, Architect, Dev. Team)
• Support Testing team regarding scope related clarifications
• Supports UAT process by gathering, analyzing and providing feedback to key user community and/or Product Managers
• Contributes in business cases
• Ensure quality
• Brings together system knowledge and customer needs (old: Demand management)
• Budget ownership and full technical and commercial responsibility (incl. planning/forecasting)
• User base, Time reporting, Internal/External KPI, Shopping Cards (old: operations management)
• Track and Trace Service Level and keep targets, Coordination and Priorities, supplier (old: Service Owner) escalation/management, Service performance communication to business (PM, Key-user, Tool managers and stakeholders) about releases etc..
• Align/Negotiate SLA with customer (old: service level management)
• Plan, align and track releases (old: release management)
• Communication with Supplier, track and trace contract compliance, manage escalations/performance on strategic level for operations and project topics (old: vendor management)
• ISEC contact for Tool: purposes, reviews and implementation of changes
• Overall ownership and approval on all matters regarding IT Service (e.g. signs off all relevant SLAs/OLAs/KPIs, approve Service Prices and customer allocation)
• Responsibility for recovering all costs of his Service
• Discussion/Alignment/Communication on all matters towards supplier and customers
• Align with other teams / Tool Managers / Customers downtimes of systems etc. (old: availability management)
• Manages services provided by external providers
• Workshop Organization - Facilities, resources and logistic support to onsite events
• Onboarding of new resources in terms of system accesses, facilities acknowledgement and logistic support
• Other tasks to support onsite team
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Technology or related fields
• Experience as a project manager and/or product owner in the information technology sector
• Intermediate knowledge of Project Management principles, concepts, procedures, practices and tools
• Excellent communication, presentation, and customer management skills with advanced problem-solving skills
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
• Written and spoken English on negotiation level is a must, additional language like German is a plus
• Contact with Agile methodologies
• Knowledge in SAFe is a plus (Scaled Agile Framework)
• Contact with DEV/OPS environment
• Entrepreneurial competencies: (lateral) leadership skills, output orientation, value oriented and user satisfaction driven, assertiveness, visionary, driver, analytical, negotiation skills, business admin and commercial capabilities, holistic view
• Service Management competencies including expectation and risk mgmt.
• Provider Management Skills
• Customer/provider relationship management soft skills (Stakeholder mgmt., customer centricity, conflict management, leadership and challenger)
• IT and Business competences.
Want to know more?
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
Mobile phones? House appliances? We don't do them anymore!... At the Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub we are reinventing the world of today and tomorrow - check it out:
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Job ID: 121591
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time