Software Development Intern C++
As a Software Development Intern, you will participate in developing breakthrough Electronic Design Automation (EDA) software, which is used by our customers to create a variety of amazing products, from smartphones to satellite systems. We believe in Agile development, so our teams are expected to be self-sufficient and perform without the classical management structure. Furthermore, these teams foster a culture that allows everyone to express their views, be a contributor, and grow as a professional.
Internship at Mentor®, a Siemens Business, is an excellent opportunity to begin your career. Candidates should be open-minded and eager to explore new technologies, tools and engineering practices. After the first three months, you will be expected to become familiar with our workflow and integrate into our Agile Scrum environment. Working with experienced engineers will develop your skills to become a competent and responsible team member.
● Develop new functionalities and support existing software solutions.
● Create automated tests and then maintain them.
● Collaborate within and outside your Agile scrum team in an international environment.
● Grow professionally together with your teammates.
● Knowledge of C++ programming language and object-oriented software design.
● Analytical skills and an understanding of basic data structures and algorithms.
● Average English language skills (verbal and written).
What we offer
● Competitive salary, which often outperforms the market standard.
● Free car parking in Katowice center
● Flexible working hours with the ability to work from home part of the time
● Free access to the fitness club and bicycle parking in the same building
● Modern work environment with chill out zones
○ Ping Pong
○ pool table
○ Playstation, Xbox
○ table football
● Fresh fruits, lunch card, free coffee (... and more stuff).
● Free English lessons at work
Job ID: 121597
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Polska Sp. z o.o.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time