What will I be responsible for?
- Responsible for timely preparation of project proposal for DCS/SIS/HMI/PLC focus projects in the chemical and pharmaceutical industry. Working together with subject experts and project managers to offer a competitive and technically correct solution
- Able to manage his tasks according to time, quality and cost constrains (scheduling, budgeting and cost estimation etc)
- Able to understand functional, technical and EHS specifications in process industry.
- Able to define and engage in detailed technical discussion and scope of deliveries with the customers.
- Understand well the configuration of Simatic PCS 7, S7 and WinCC and to estimate the man days required to design, engineer, test and commission the DCS & PLC solutions for process industries.
- Understand the functional requirements, test protocols and deliverables as per GAMP requirement in Pharmaceutical industry.
- Develop tools and templates to accelerate the proposal process.
- Communicate clearly on a technical level to team members in Singapore and support team from overseas.
- Propose measures to improve the engineering processes to optimize on cost and increase on quality.
- Act with good business ethics and compliance while
interacting with customers, suppliers and internal team.
What do I need to qualify for this position?
- Successfully completed university degree from a recognized institution in technical or engineering discipline and majoring in automation and instrumentation.
- Possess at least 6 years experience in designing and executing projects using Siemens PCS 7, S7 and WinCC automation systems.
- Need to have strong system understanding of Siemens system to offer the best solution and excellent understand of 3rd party interfaces.
- Good application knowledge of project proposal tools like MS Word, Excel, Power Point, MS Project, Visio and COMOS.
- Good master of English and another 2nd language skills in both written and spoken.
- Excellent analytical mind focusing on problem solving and proactive attitude.
- Good communication & team work skills and able to lead the team for small/medium project execution too.
Job ID: 121634
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time