Mode of Employment: Limited
Job Grade: Ohne Tarif / Tarifungebunden
Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with
opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and
professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as intern (f/m/d) to support the project management.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will be a part of the User Experience Design team of Siemens Healthineers and help planning, coordinating and reaching aims of the project
- We offer you the chance to provide an insight into portfolio planning and portfolio management
- You are going to help with the definition and determination of the project structure, with capability planning and tracking and reaching milestones and quality-gates
- A part of your work are complex multi project-agendas, cross-products logic, dashboards and touch points
- You bring your interest and increasing project planning expertise in your work and accompany the team from the planning to the realization of products
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/
Your qualifications and experience:
- You are a student in the field of Business Studies, Economics, Business Administration or a similar course of studies and you absolved at least three semesters
- You already gained experience in project management, portfolio planning or portfolio controlling
- You have an intuition for processes and coordination and of course you are particularly interested in medical technology and design
- You are an experienced user of MS-office
Your attributes and skills:
- You have excellent English or German skills
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: email@example.com
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies:
Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 121660
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time