This opportunity provides flexibility in location either in Lisbon (Portugal), Madrid (Spain) or Prague (Czech Republic). Your preferred location will be asked during your application.
We make real what matters. This is your role.
- You prepare and conduct ISO/IEC 27001 audits and coordinate friendly hacking activities on Siemens systems, products, solutions and services with internal and externals personnel
- You plan and perform analyses to ensure a baseline understanding of the IT landscape in scope, the related processes, and controls
- You will discuss on eye-to-eye level with IT security architects to challenge their assumptions and improve their solutions whenever necessary
- You are responsible for designing attack scenarios to jeopardize state-of-the-art technologies and provide evidences if they are vulnerable.
- You use analytical skills to identify root causes of findings and assist clients in developing improvement measures
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- University degree in computer science, IT security, electronics or related fields
- Professional experience (at least 4-6 years) within in the fields of IT security audit, cybersecurity, penetration testing, operation of data centers and / or development of industrial IT services and solutions
- Solid project management skills (SCRUM), with experience in working in multicultural environments
- ISO 27001 lead auditor training and certification
- Proficient in written and spoken English and German (mandatory) combined with good interpersonal skills
- Willingness to travel up to 80% of your time globally (main country Germany)
- Innovative with proven analytical skills, self-guided way of working
- Certifications like OSCP, CEH, CISSP, CISA, CISM preferred but not required
Securing the Future Enterprise Today
Whether in the field of Industry, Smart Infrastructure or Energy: Digitalization is simplifying many facets of life. Therefore, we need to handle the associated risks caused through Cyber-criminals.
“Making an impact that matters!”, that’s the motto we live by. We at Siemens are continuously pushing the boundaries of sectors such as the Internet of Things (IoT), big data analytics, artificial intelligence (AI) and cloud technologies. However, with such digital innovations come unpredictable security challenges and vulnerabilities, thus increasing the risk of cyberattacks.
We’re looking for forward-thinking, ambitious game-changers like you to join our team of experts. Together let’s build cutting-edge security solutions and infrastructures that protect our data and the digital assets of our customers. Help us tackle tomorrow’s challenges today!
Join us! Together we can make our digital world more secure.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Do you want to know more about Cybersecurity at Siemens? www.siemens.com/cybersecurity
Curious about our Cybersecurity hubs? The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with the Corporate Technology Cybersecurity team, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out: https://www.siemens.com/pt/en/home/company/hr/jobs/lisbontechhub.html
#cybersecurity #ciberseguridad #ITMakesUsMove #LxTechHub
Job ID: 121666
Organization: Corporate Technology
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time