Job title: Senior Java Full Stack Developer
With about 4,500 employees, Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited (STS) combines five units: Corporate Technology India, Functional Shared Services, Corporate Finance, Corporate Finance Audit, and Siemens Management Consulting.
Corporate Technology (CT) in India has over 3,000 professionals working in the area of software Research and Development. CT is a part of Siemens Corporate Technology, which is an innovation partner for the Siemens Divisions and shares a point of view in areas of strategic importance to Siemens, thereby ensuring its technological future.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- You Design and develops high quality web applications by utilizing his/her expertise in the field of responsibility.
- You Ensures adherence to defined guidelines, processes and procedures as defined for the assigned team.
- You Interacts regularly with local project team, POs and Architects in Off shore and On site as appropriate.
- You Learns, explores, evaluates new technologies/tools/libraries and implements the same in the applications or Proof of Concepts.
- You Participates and presents technical papers/topics in internal and external forums are highly preferable.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
Qualification: BE / B.Tech / MCA / ME / M.Tech
- 5-6 Years of experience in developing web applications using below mentioned technologies and standards
- Nice to Have: Knowledge or experience in NoSQL (e.g CouchDB), LifeRay Thrift, SpringBoot, Microservice, Docker, Angular/TypeScript
- Work experience in Agile Scrum is a plus
- Effective verbal/written communication to interact with partners in other geographical locations
- Very flexible, self-motivated & proactive work style
- Very good skills in learning new technologies and implementing into the product
- We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Job ID: 121674
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time