Managing Director (CEO) Trench France
This position will provide operational and strategic oversight of the operation and manufacturing facility. Will be responsible for directing the business unit towards enhanced profitability and productivity through full management of R&D, product engineering, plant layout and design, manufacturing methods and processes, quality control, materials management, staffing and labour relations. Will provide leadership, mentoring, and professional development to direct reports. Ability to maintain excellent safety records and ensure compliance with all legislated requirements.
Area of Responsibility:
- Takes overall responsibility (Profit&Loss) for overall business results, for assigned Operating Company, in order to contribute to Siemens business results effectively.
- Is the privileged interlocutor of Headquarters and of the segment leadership in all areas
• Business development, business relations management with customers and internal partners, crisis management, competition analysis. Participation in the identification of market potential and definition of innovative strategies, orientation of the business process.
• Pushing of innovations, project management optimization. Development, adaptation and implementation of efficient organizational forms, procedures and processes taking account of consequences relevant legislation and Company policies in order to identify areas suitable for rationalization, and safeguard and increase cost-effectiveness.
• Business planning and controlling; development and realization of the business strategy.
- Manages organization unit(s) assigned, and leads and/or coordinates dedicated Management, Professionals and staff.
- Drives the strategic development and international competitiveness of the organization unit(s) assigned.
- Supports the development of manufacturing policies, guidelines, programs and standards, in organization unit(s) assigned.
- Ensures consistency with overall Manufacturing strategy and respective local EHS regulations.
- Designs and proposes short- and midterm development of the site and sets up and monitors completion of agreed investment projects.
- Cooperates with concerned sales, project management, technical and support functions to coordinate and agree on manufacturing program.
- May liaise with local authorities in public matters and represents Siemens production site in related aspects.
- Interfacing to workers council and labor unions where applicable)
- Assures the Presidency of the Works Council and the responsibility for Relations with Trade Unions, is familiar with the field
- The incumbent will be entrusted with the mandate of Chairman and will work in pairs alongside the CFO / DAF (holder of the mandate of Managing Director)
• 10+ years professional experience in different leadership roles with a track record of successful performance in a French entity
• 5 years experience in managing complex projects successfully and able to successfully manage and motivate people
• 3 years experience in manufacturing and sales and / or R&D
• ideally French and speaking the language fluently
• good knowledge of the local laws and regulations
Job ID: 121681
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Trench France SAS
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time