Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you!
Your challenge will be:
Act as an IT Service Manager for Unified Collaboration Services (e.g. Circuit, MS Teams, Cisco Video) provided to countries worldwide.
Ensure contracted services (e.g. Change Mgmt., Problem Mgmt., Demand Mgmt., etc.) within a specific area of responsibility on a day-to-day basis. I.e., per service element, service group, or for a specific region. Make certain the implementation of services is aligned with the agreed contracts in accordance to the agreed volumes and standards and assure that contractual obligations are met. Contribute and drives Continuous Service Improvement and Service Transitions, as well as act as service related infrastructure expert wherever required.
Main objectives are:
• Ensure service quality (e.g. incident, problem, performance, capacity or escalation management)
• Point of contact for the respective service or process
• Continuous service improvements
• Provisioning of technical service expertise
• Contributes in PoCs, service transitions, service development activities and projects.
Does this sound good?
Our perfect candidate must have…
• > 3 years of IT Service Management experience.
• Working knowledge and Experience in IT Service Management.
• Knowledge in IT Infrastructure and Applications
• Strong presentation and communication skills
• Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
• Ability to demonstrate commitment to develop, drive and manage services in a fast paced environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills, having a medium-high English Language Domain/Fluency (Speaking, Reading & Writing), solid ability to present complex issues to multi-level audiences of Stakeholders.
Want to know more?
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
Mobile phones? House appliances? We don't do them anymore!... At the Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub we are reinventing the world of today and tomorrow - check it out:
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Job ID: 121710
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens Postal, Parcel & Airport Logistics, Unipessoal Lda
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time