What are my job responsibilities?
· Basic understanding of Railway system Environmental Health Safety (EHS) standards and processes.
· Develops, proposes and implements EHS processes and/or methods.
· Plans and accomplishes roll out of EHS programs or projects and monitors respective milestone in related organization.
· Analyses and monitors adherence to EHS standards in assigned organizations and prepares regular EHS reporting.
· Analyzes and reports on changes in relevant EHS laws and regulations and recommend changes for internal standards.
· Contributes to internal and external EHS audits, in support of accountable EHS officer.
· Prepares regular external EHS reporting for official authorities, or for internal stakeholder.
· Maintains operational contact to external authorities.
· Able to train employees and management.
· Keeps abreast with all respective regulations and standards in regional or local law.
How can I qualify for the role?
· At least 3 years’ experience in railways system and safety
· Candidate who have good knowledge in Signaling will have added advantage
· Basic Occupational Safety and Health (BOSH) Certificate
· Relevant experience in Installation, Testing and Commissioning of Railways Electro -Mechanical System (In this case Signaling)
· Must be computer literate with basic knowledge in Microsoft Applications
· This role is a contract role for 18 months
Job ID: 121721
Company: Siemens, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time