Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Your tasks and responsibilities:
1) Implementation, maintaining, internal auditing of Quality Management System in CS organization
2) Support & maintain the documentation (Process documents/Operation Manuals/Quality Records) review & update in CS organization
3) CAPA follow up & maintenance to ensure corrective actions are taken & process improvement is implemented
4) Supporting for service related quality management of Laboratory Diagnostics (LD) & Point Of Care (POC) business line after One Healthcare Service project.
5) GAMA country admin to maintain the access / privilege of CS employee.
6) Assists in EHS (Environmental Protection, Health, Safety) function in Customer Services to ensure related health & safety of Customer Service employees.
7) Monitor/Control operational & process improvement in CS (measurement tool calibration, service report quality, PM on-site quality, GDP/PSI implementation, etc.)
8) Fulfill any other tasks that his/her supervisor assigns to him/her timely with good quality
9) Assist in the tasks of engaging with country authority on 3rd party service business subjects (* for senior)
10) identify any process improvement opportunities in QMS and drive for further process optimization (* for senior)
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com.cn/
Your qualifications and experience:
3 ~5 years of Experience in ISO QMS system, Knowledge on various Quality Management systems such as ISO 9001 , ISO 13485. IEC and Siemens Standards for Medical Devices. 3~5 years’ experiences in conducting Internal or external audits, ability to deal with CAPA follow up tasks. Etc.
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.com.cn/careers.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. <use your country EEO required language where applicable>
<Add contact information if applicable>
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 121722
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time