For our Global Learning Campus activities in Turkey we are looking for a one year contract based Learning Professional. The Learning Professional develops, proposes and/or implements learning policies, methods, processes or programs, and advises managers and/or employees accordingly for (an) assigned Siemens organization(s) in Turkey.
What are my responsibilities?
• Has responsibility to manage the Global Learning Campus (GLC) Turkey cost center in close co-operation with the finance and supply chain colleagues. Responsible for the monthly and quarterly financial reviews on the actuals and the forecast for TR,
• Maintain close working relationships with HR colleagues and relevant stakeholders in the business to enable the identification and clarification of learning requirements and business opportunities,
• Plans, organizes, and directs learning activities - courses and programs in accordance with GLC strategies,
• Manages projects to design new learning programs by involving and discussing content and format of the courses with specialists and appropriate service providers,
• Steers all administrative necessities to set up the program, courses, both on e-learning and on-site learning measures in collaboration with Learning Admins,
• Implements the courses in an overall curriculum for Siemens in Turkey,
• Sets up appropriate communication/marketing to target audience,
• Evaluates training effectiveness for the courses assigned and maintains the respective reports,
• Continually analyze and evaluate learning processes and delivery against business needs making decisions and proposals for improvements and implementing agreed changes to maximize efficiency of assigned learning portfolio,
• Maintain close working relationships with HR colleagues to enable the identification and clarification of learning requirements and business opportunities,
• Provide high quality advice and guidance on business learning topics and products to HR Business Partners, or per request from HRBPs, to line management and employees. Provide info on available learning activities/portfolio,
• Steers Business learning vendor management in conjunction with Procurement.
What do I need to qualify for this role?
• Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences, Business Administration, Economics or relevant Learning Field from reputable University,
• Substantial (approx. 3-5) work experience in learning environment in a global company,
• International experience, work experience abroad will be an asset,
• Project Management skills,
• Experience with designing and delivery of e-Learning products,
• Advanced level of English.
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00