If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2018, which ended on September 30, 2018, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €8.8 billion and had around 34,200 employees worldwide.
What are my job responsibilities?
Completes budget planning, financial planning, actual-versus-plan-analysis, benchmarking, forecasting and reporting activities. Commercial responsible for Service & Products business.
- Supports the management in planning and calculating yearly budgets, for the organization unit assigned
- Consolidate budgets, including top-down and bottom-up plans, and proceeds with revolving plannings, and periodic forecasts during the year.
- Performs comparisons Actual vs. Plan, and pursues effects of agreed measures.
- Analyzes and evaluates cost structures, and builds, maintains and improve the depended cost accounting system.
- Provides regular business reports, with respect to overall performance, and recommends actions to accountable management.
- Carries out ad-hoc analyses and profitability calculations, and contributes to conceptual and project work related to controlling.
- Perform evaluations of assets and liabilities, and manages inventory measures on a regular term.
- Responsible to update reporting tools (Rolling Forecast, ERM, OPWW, etc.)
- Drive the monthly closing process including raising JV, time sheet managent, cost centers review.
- End to end commercial activities for service & products business from sales, execution, closure of orders including invoicing and payment collection.
- Support project sales commercial activities as and when required
- Support CFO on other ad-hoc tasks
What do I need to qualify for this role?
- Degree in Accounting / Finance / Business Administration
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience
- Understands reporting process
- Able to analyze and interpret data
- Effectively use MS Office (Excel, Words, Powerpoint) to present report
Job ID: 121751
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens Mobility Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time