• Responsible for Medium Voltage product business Acquisition.
• Co-ordination with DS Sales/ PLM/ HQ/ ICB / ITPL partners in allocated export territories
• Reviewing Customer requirement, Qualification documents etc. Preparing Bid / No Bid Decision and Internal LOA documentation.
• Meeting customer and understanding the requirements.
• Conducting preliminary engineering, Estimation of Bill of quantity, sending vendor enquiry, carry out negotiations and preparing bid calculations.
• Making Project Winning Strategy and Competitive Bids to meet the Order Intake Targets.
• Experience in proposal for LV / MV products
• Experience in MV Project / products
• Knowledge of MV products (AIS & GIS), Numerical relays /Substation Products and Siemens In-house products.
• Preliminary knowledge of Substation Engineering.
Desired Qualification & Experience
• B.Tech Electrical Engineering
• Min 3-4 Years of industry experience in tendering or proposal with exposure to interaction with customers / sales
• Good communication skills
• Multi-cultural experience desirable
Job ID: 121764
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time