The Smart Infrastructure division is one of the leading global suppliers of products, systems, solutions and services for the economical, reliable and intelligent transmission and distribution of electrical power.
The Division’s portfolio ranges from systems for the low-voltage and distribution power grid level to smart grids and energy automation solutions to power supplies for industrial plants and high-voltage transmission systems.
About the role
Software Promoter’s act as the sales entrepreneurs in their region for their assigned product(s). They leverage knowledge of both the local market and the product to develop and drive sales initiatives through all channels – both direct and indirect. They conduct sales activities both directly with customers, as well as though others in the organization (e.g. account managers).
Key responsibilities include:
- Develops and drives the execution of product-specific regional growth initiatives, sales strategies, and account plans
- Proactively steers + supports local sales partners. Constantly drives to increase partner sales and onboard new partners
- Maintains pipeline and sales KPIs / forecast
- Supports & catalyzes the local launch / roll-out of new offerings
In order to be successful in their job, local promotors:
- Establish and maintain deep relationships with customers in their region
- Establish and maintain deep relationships with the various sales channels – both internal and external - in their region
- Maintain transparency on the pipeline and forecast for their region – across all channels
- Maintain understanding of the local market for their region
- Engage in a mutually supportive way with global sales management to ensure local sales activities fit into the bigger global picture
- Can articulate the key value proposition of the product, and spread that knowledge across their region, enabling others around them.
Portfolio: Includes a broad variety of software products & solutions across the energy value chain: including grid simulation/modeling/analysis, meter data management, grid control, energy efficiency, and decentral energy optimization.
- Order Intake achievement for assigned products
- Other targets as assigned by manager
What do I need to qualify?
Qualification: NDip, BTech, BSc in Electrical Engineering
Must have at least 5 years experience and understanding of Power System Simulation tools such as Siemens PSSE, DIgSilent etc.
Job ID: 121769
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Proprietary Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time