- Ensures the implementation of the sales strategy, guidelines and targets in selling assigned products, services or projects to customers in specified industries & partners.
- Plans sales volumes and potential of customers group & partner.
- Provides information via CRM for forecasts and planning.
- Analyzes and evaluates markets and needs of potential or existing customers/partner.
- Help influence customer/partner on use of specific products/system with respect to project/tender by supporting both technically & commercial.
- Prepares customer contacts, builds and maintains a customer focused network in order to develop both customer and industry / vertical market expertise systematically.
- Investigates and evaluates specific business opportunities for products / solutions by analyzing mid-term investments of customers in this industry / vertical market.
- Supports customers directly in cost/benefits analyses and calculations in order to demonstrate specific advantages of using Siemens products.
- Prepares and negotiates projects and proposals in cooperation with other involved professionals and management.
- Coordinates the realization of assignments, may coordinate and contribute to set up respective product developments, projects or services programs for the customer.
- May act as a point of contact in commercial matters.
- Completes sales and revenue related key reporting.
- Contributes to the development of an After Sales Service that is focused on customers' needs.
What do I need to do to qualify for this job?
- Having minimum qualification of Degree/Diploma in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or Business Admin or similar
- Minimum 4 to 5 years of experience in similar position
- Must have sales experience
- Must have a solid understanding of protection systems and substation automation
Job ID: 121772
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Proprietary Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time