Sr. Process Associate - SCM Services
The candidate’s core responsibility would be to provide outstanding service to the Siemens customer through calls and emails and converting PR to PO, RFx process, negotiation, delivery follow up, On time delivery of Materials.Tracking and maintaining quick resolution time of Queries. Sensitive to customer queries and operational timelines. Collaboration with Operational team and Interact with different stake holders
Change the future with us
- You are a graduate in any discipline
- You have knowledge of Direct Material Purchasing and in depth knowledge of SAP and Oracle application for MM module
- You are self-determined, keen to learn, have good communication skills (both verbal & written), able to build network on trust, Team Player, Customer Focused, aware of Professional Ethics, Siemens Value
- You have good understanding of commercial terms, ability to liaise, coordinate well with colleagues also work as individual and team contributor
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- Technical Hands-on Knowledge in MS suite (MS Excel, MS Access intermediate knowledge)
- Experience required - 2-5 years
- Shift - 5.30pm to 2.30am
We’ve got quite a lot to offer, how about you?
This role is in Bangalore where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 121774
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time