This is your role. What part will you play? Come join us at Siemens.
We provide a variety of competitive, innovative and reliable Record-to-Report services from maintaining financial records to financial closing and reporting. We process, compile and deliver relevant financial information covering Accounting & Closing, Commercial, Tax and Master Data Services. We deliver maximum value to the business by driving Record-to-Report optimization and digitalization using our entrepreneurial approach. We also support our customers’ current and future business requirements with the help of our high level of process and automation competency.
Change the future with us
- You will be working closely with business to create reports/dashboards using Tableau desktop
- You will create highly visual analytical dashboards using Tableau - work closely with customers to solicit visualization requirements, recommend changes, create prototypes, demo prototypes, and implement as per the recorded requirements
- You will proactively evaluate requirements from customers and follow logically phased project approach for implementation
- You will be recommending dashboards designs as per business/data requirements
- You will be enabling storage of data from various sources into SQL and create custom tables to feed data into workflow and tools
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You are a graduate with 3-5 years of experience with Tableau Desktop, Tableau Server in various versions of Tableau10/9.x+
- You are a proficient to manage, manipulate and structure data using Access DB & SQL
- You are proficient to analyze business problems and decide and suggest an appropriate BI solution to the customer
- You are energetic and knowledgeable to go beyond visualization of data and find ways to solve business problems making use of Python/R
- You have hands-on experience in business intelligence, reporting, and data analytics
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is in Bangalore where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 121791
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time