Siemens PLM Software helps companies of all sizes around the world to transform their business and develop innovative products and services. We partner our solutions, optimizing their processes from planning and development through manufacturing and lifecycle support to realize innovation. The InDirect Sales Team are focussed on working with our Partners to achieve their full potential and currently looking for a new member for their team, joining as Partner Sales Executive.
The role will:
- Be responsible for both self-generated sales and influencing business partners to achieve a sales objective.
- Building the initial value proposition, approaching customers, building a pipeline and closing opportunities.
- Assisting in expanding Siemens’ footprint in existing customers and win new business. Identify potential business opportunities at prospective new accounts.
The products that this role will focus on are dependent on the background of the successful candidate and the existing team will be restructured to make best use of people’s skillsets. It would be desirable to have experience of aspects of engineering or manufacturing software within a PLM context. A typical week would involve approximately 3 days of travel around the UK, a day in the Siemens’ Solihull office and a day at a convenient office location / home. There is some overseas travel for training and meetings with peers.
What do I need to qualify for the role:
- Educated to Degree level.
- Knowledge of some aspects of the PLM market ,technology, sales and relationship management.
- Organised and detail-oriented, able to present complex technical solutions in a business context to senior management.
- Experience selling PLM solutions in Engineering / Manufacturing / Support sectors.
Siemens offers a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance and pension. Through our flexible benefits scheme you can select benefits that best suit your lifestyle, including private healthcare.
Siemens PLM Software are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or trade union membership.
Siemens PLM Software is a leading provider of solutions for the design, simulation and manufacture of products across many different industries. Formula 1 cars, skyscrapers, ships, space exploration vehicles, and many of the objects we see in our daily lives are being conceived and manufactured using our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software.
Job ID: 121808
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time