Who we are?
Siemens is a global leader in the field of Engineering. We have numerous projects around the region in fields including Power Generation, Energy Management, Transportation and Oil & Gas.
What are my responsibilities?
- To develop all quotation required by the Product Lines (PL)
- To provide input on each offer with the PL and to sales as a support function
- To provide input on market development which may influence product development or pricing strategy Provide input on competitor activities by keep the historical data and records
- To prepare the Pre-Qualification documents including in depth market analysis
- Keep the Logbook updated in a weekly basis
- To prepare all required letter (Pre- bid clarification, post bid clarification, extension and order acknowledgment)
- Work in all software required in a daily basis like SFDC
- Prepare all hand over documents for his assigned jobs and participate in hand over meeting
- Actively participate in LOA meeting
- To meet all the deadline for the required quotation
What do I need to qualify for the job?
- Bachelors degree is mandatory. An engineering degree is highly desirable.
- Knowledge on contract language, preparation of technical and commercial proposal
- Preparation and understanding of technical proposals and offer solutions to customer
- Can handle flexible working times
Females are encouraged to apply.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
Job ID: 121811
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: ISCOSA Industries and Maintenance Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time