Joining the Mechanical Analysis Division of Mentor, a Siemens business, in Moscow as Software QA/Test Engineer, your role will involve the following:
• Write and configure software build and testing automation code in Windows and Linux.
• Manage software build and testing workflow, cooperate with developers and testers from other teams.
• Modify and extend product code base in order to increase it testability.
• Maintain set of test cases, implement new test cases and testing scenarios.
• Maintain version control systems, bug trackers, automatic build and testing servers, and other tools used for development and coordination of work.
• Migrate code base to new tools and libraries.
• Master/Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent experience. Final year students are also eligible.
• Programming: C++14, STL, boost. Experience with C# or Java is a plus.
• Scripting language skills (Perl, Python, bash are preferred).
• Experience programming in Windows and/or Linux.
• Experience with GIT version control system.
• Experience solving non-trivial technical challenges in programming, software architecture, and/or organization of build and testing is a big plus.
• Good experience with build toolchains in Windows (MSVC, MinGW), Linux (GCC, CMake) is a plus.
• Knowledge of SolidWorks and/or other CAD systems is a plus.
• Basic knowledge of physics and Computational Fluid Dynamics is a plus.
Job ID: 121814
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: MG Dev. Services Ltd., Moscow Branch
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time