Job Description Mechanical Trainer- Ain Sokhna
Siemens forces to implement an innovative public-private approach to demand-oriented occupational training that contributes to improving employability and employment in Egypt. As part of this approach, Siemens establishes and operates an occupational training center in Ain Sokhna as a sustainable service provider for demand-oriented modular training programs in selected technical fields.
Due to its location in the Industrial Park in Ain Sokhna, the training center is close to other enterprises and their employees. The training center will provide basic courses as well as specialized further training, simulating real-life conditions, using the latest technology and a variety of teaching approaches. At least 5,500 Egyptians will benefit from this improved and demand-oriented training.
Due to our ongoing expansion of our training programs, we have an urgent requirement for Technical Trainers specializing in Electrical, Mechanical, Welding and Automation. Our ideal candidate has excellent technical competency in his field, knows various training methods and has experience in competency-based education and training (CBET).
What does a Technical Mechanical Trainer do?
• Prepares the workshop for the training
• Evaluates Trainees using competency-based assessments
• Maintains all workshop equipment and organizes consumables.
• Supports the training manager and planner in the delivery of the technical curriculum
• Helps to improve the training programs in his field
• Conducts technical training in English and Arabic language,
The trainer should be able to conduct training in following fields:
• Technical Measurement and Drawing Skills for Mechanics
• Basic metal production using manual techniques
• Basic and advanced production of items using turning and milling machines
• Mechanical Maintenance and Repair
• Basics of welding, including virtual welding
• Arc, TIG and MIG welding
• Basics of CNC technology and CNC Programming
• CAD-CAM and PLM processing
• Minimum qualification: Technical Diploma within the relevant specialization
• Years of experience: Minimum of 3 years in his field
• Language skills: Excellent English
• Job Location: EGTA, Ain Sokhna, Egypt
• Employment Type: Full Time Employee