Job Description: Component Engineer (Turbo compressor core components).
Location: Pune, India
Department: Design Office team, GEC, Pune
Position: Full- time
Job Family: Engineering
1. Support Global team in creating part models, assemblies and engineering drawings using NX 11 and TEAMCENTER 11 for Turbo compressor core components.
2. Perform static calculations and Design of special tools for assemblies of Gear Type compressor and Single shaft turbo compressor.
3. Create assemblies and part BOM in NX and release it in SAP
4. To prepare detailed manufacturing drawings of Turbo compressor components and assemblies in compliance to Siemens Standards.
5. Maintain quality standards by thorough check of all models, drawings and implementing various quality improvement processes.
Experience / Technical skills requirement:
1. B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with knowledge on Centrifugal Compressor components and Assembly with 2-4 years of experience.
2. Hands on experience on NX 8.5 or 11 & working knowledge of Teamcenter 11.0 / SAP.
3. Have good knowledge about Geometrical Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD&T).
4. Basic knowledge of Static Calculations.
5. Knowledge of manufacturing processes and assemblies.
6. Good communication skills and presentations skills.
7. Strong soft skills i.e. team player, quick learner, ability to adapt quickly & effectively etc.
Job ID: 121843
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Dresser-Rand India Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time