Join the Automotive Business Unit of Mentor, a Siemens Business, in Budapest as Test Automation Engineer with the following responsibilities:
Drive the test automation effort by providing hands on actions and as
well as running a test automation project plan that includes new
solutions and maintaining existing test automation code.
• Scope, schedule, and implementation of test automation strategy as well as testing strategy.
• Design, develop and maintain automated test scenarios to address business and technical use.
Analyze test results, debug test failures and as well as maintain and
communicate test results to the product development team.
Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with different
teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution.
• Continually expand scope of automated test coverage and frameworks.
• For specific projects, communicate the test strategy, tactical execution plans, and test results to various functional groups.
• Develop and execute software test plans and test cases and develop automated tests.
• Consult with development engineers on debugging and defect resolution.
• Add new target boards into the Mentor Graphics test automation environments.
Drive the following testing strategies: connectivity testing, I/O
testing, end-to-end user experience testing, performance testing, stress
and reliability testing.
• Run manual and automated tests.
• Perform fixes, updates and enhancements to the test automation framework.
• Perform updates in the existing test scripts.
• Design and develop new (automated) test cases.
• Bachelor/Master degree in software engineering or related discipline or equivalent experience
• 2+ years of software engineering experience in a C/C++, C#, Java or Python language.
• Candidates should be able to demonstrate analysis, design and problem solving skills.
• Proven attention to detail and to work to schedule.
• Strong team player with good spoken and written communication skills in English.
• Knowledge of Linux operating system, GNU tools and Open Source Software practices.
• Experience with programming of microprocessors.
• Experience in agile methodologies
• Experience test automation frameworks and continuous integration
• Experience with real time operating systems
• Experience with embedded systems
Job ID: 121856
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Magyarország Kft.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time