The Product Channel Sales Engineer identifies possible product sales channels including business potentials, collects information on competitors and customer applications and develops and implements strategies in order to address these potentials.
All activities have to be carried out in such a way that accordingly to the main topics protection, power quality, substation automation and distribution automation all activities results in convinced customers who buy our products.
The success of the Product Channel Manager is measured based on orders of devices in the factories from sales channels that re-sell the products with or without value add.
The main tasks of the Product Channel Manager are:
• Identification of new business potentials and sales channels.
• Gathering information about markets, customers, sales channels, competitors with their corresponding products to indentify relevant business volume.
• Planning and realization of activities and measures supporting the acquisition (e.g. branch specific fairs and exhibitions, customer events, presentations, visits) always oriented on economical and success oriented aspects.
• Consulting of customers on new products with respect to protection, power quality and energy automation. Competent partner to discuss and define new products and solutions together with our customers.
• Planning, implementation and controlling of market introduction measures for new products e.g. value argumentation, winning guides, technical trainings (internal, external), individual customer measures, approvals, technical concepts, demo kits.
• Supporting division sales by optimization offers, the related strategy and the bidding.
• Transparent reporting and controlling of activities and measures.
In order to realize a sustainable business impact by promoting the DG PRO portfolio the Product Channel Manager has to be flexible in terms of numerous business trips. Depending on the specific task and activity the share of business trips can be >75%.
Local common used and English language is mandatory; other languages are welcome.
When you apply please attached Cv in English version.