Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as a specialist in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) for Finance. In your role, you will be responsible for driving forward the digitalization of financial processes.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Part of your role will be to identify, develop and implement new automation (RPA) use cases in the field of finances ("Finance of the Future")
- You will also be responsible for the operational implementation of use cases (from the development of ideas through to their realization)
- You will take on the role of an expert contact partner representing a Center of Excellence (CoE)
- Further development of the strategic direction is also part of this role
- In addition, you will set up and develop relevant training courses
- The role involves efficient coordination, collaboration and communication with various internal and external stakeholders in an international environment
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.de/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have successfully completed a (master's) degree in economics, business information technology, IT or a comparable discipline
- You have many years of professional experience in the areas of RPA / software robotics / process automation
- You have already implemented various RPA use cases and transferred these successfully into productive operations (especially with UiPath)
Your attributes and skills:
- You have an understanding of financial processes
- You are familiar with popular RPA vendors (e.g. BluePrism, UiPath, Automation Anywhere, etc.)
- You have a flair for agile methods such as Design Thinking and Scrum
- You are an intrinsically motivated and pragmatic person, with a "doer" mentality
- You demonstrate very good presentation and facilitation skills
- You have excellent spoken and written English
- On a personal level, you are a confident, decisive and proactive team player with a strong entrepreneurial mindset
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Arne Wassermann.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Job ID: 121896
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time