Who we are?
Siemens is a global leader in the field of Engineering. We have numerous projects around the region in fields including Power Generation, Energy Management, Transportation and Oil & Gas.
What are my responsibilities?
- Executing the projects within the defined Requirements (e.g. Cost, Time, Functionality, Customer Satisfaction)
- Ensuring Business success and satisfaction of the customer
- Ensuring professional stakeholder management & Ensuring timely decision on open issues, escalating if necessary
- Actively gather information on the customer and the customer's requirements/targets, Involves the customer in decision-making and provides regular information and Manages customer expectations and concludes the project to the satisfaction of the customer
- Identifies / creates additional opportunities for strengthen customer commitment and market position, where applicable
- Actively involved in the Sales / Project initiation, analyzing customers requirements and examining their technical feasibility and transferability into bid or project proposal
- Throughputs project life cycle, Identifies and assesses all risks factors utilizing available measurement tools
- Influences formulation of necessary contracts, Negotiate with stockholders on change requests, Involves the project team in changes and claims
- Select and involves subcontractors / partners, Monitor their performance, Negotiate agreements in alignment of customer contract
- Ensuring efficient communication with all relevant stakeholders, agrees targets with project staff and delegates defined responsibilities and authorities
- Responsible for acquiring, ordering and hiring of external manpower for project sites as per company’s policy and regulations. Selection criteria should be based on interviews and tests to assess relevant EHS qualification, experience and capabilities before mobilization of the resource on the project sites
- Support EHS manager/officer in developing project EHS plan in accordance with Siemens guidelines, legal and customer requirements
- Provide authority to site safety officer to stop work in case of unsafe activities, provision in project budget for EHS related activities
· Ensure provision in project budget for EHS related activities. And Monitor the EHS risk register and ensure mitigation measures are in place.
What do I need to qualify for the job?
- Electrical or Mechanical Engineer degree
- Preferred PM with ARAMCO Experience. Project Management Certification (PMI or equivalent)
- Possess comprehensive knowledge of low current systems and technologies. Knowledge in Enterprise solutions is a must
- Knowledge in CCTV Solutions, Data Network is a Plus
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent technical writing skill is preferred.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
Job ID: 121930
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time