We are looking for a passionate HR person to support our growing business in their mission to improve quality of people`s lives by investing into technology innovations in the area of high-end medical devices. To check who we are and what we do click here.
Your role will be:
- Guiding managers on modern people management practices in the area of compensation & benefits, employee development, mutual feedback, succession planning and management of talent potentials.
- mplementation of HR policies and providing feedback on their people management strategies and practices.
- Implementation of the local labor code by providing solutions to various employment related questions (performance improvements, disciplinary issues, labor code application)
- Leading discussions, workshops and presentation sessions with the management team.
- Reviewing and contributing to improvement of HR processes and policies such as employee onboarding, employee life cycle management, satisfaction and motivation action planning and others.
- By bringing practical inputs contributing to overall HR strategy creation.
- Reporting on ad hoc basis to support the discussions with business
You will be
- Experienced in consulting line managers and providing solutions and feedback
- Understanding of remuneration principles and their practical implementation
- Experienced in labor code practical application
- Experienced in leading workshops and presentations
- Self-organized and goal-oriented person
- Team player
- English language on fluent level is mandatory, German language is an advantage
- MS Excel, Word, Powerpoint experienced user
- SAP HR tool experience is an advantage
- Experienced in a similar role for at least 5 years
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard
- MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
- Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
- Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
- Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards :
The minimum wage for this job opening is 2000 EUR/monthly sand will be adapted based on the candidates` relevant qualification.
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Job ID: 121960
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time