We are looking for a passionate HR person to support our growing business in their mission to improve quality of people`s lives by investing into technology innovations in the area of high-end medical devices. To check who we are and what we do click .
Your role will be
- Meeting the Unions and negotiating the collective agreement conditions.
- Providing reporting and analysis of relevant HR key indicators to support both strategic and operational business decissions.
- Supporting compensation proceses by providing compensation reports, support in processing of company salary increase cycle.
- Providing support in the budgeting exercises related to labor cost budget.
- Support the payroll process by providing strucured collection of payroll inputs and participation in payroll closure procedure.
- (SAP HR, global databases)
- Providing support on employess benefits system via external provider of cafeteria
- Working on improvements of existing tools and processes.
You will be
- Understanding the local Labor code
- & Benefits policies
- Understanding of payroll proceses.
- Able to analyze data and formulate proposals on possible solutions
- Keen to present and justify proposed solutions
- Experienced with MS Excel and Powerpoint
- English language on fluent level
- Detailed person, process and deadline oriented, self-organized
- SAP HR is an advantage
- 5 years relevant experience required
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard
- MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
- Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
- Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
- Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards :
The minimum wage for this job opening is 1900 EUR/monthly and will be adapted based on the candidates` relevant qualification.
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Job ID: 121961
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time