Customers around the world trust in our products. And service portfolio analysts significantly contribute to that. You are a competent adviser, team player, and make things possible. “Unsolvable” is a foreign term, and you don’t do “unfair”. You focus on the customers’ needs makes you an invaluable partner. When you join our team, you will reach one hundred percent in your career.
This is your role. What part will you play?
1. Communicate with global customer service team about retrofit solutions and help to implement them in China market;
2. Prepare documentation/ presentation materials for customer service products/ solutions;
3. Provide assistance to Customer Service Head, including travel arrangement, reimbursement, etc.
Use your skills to move the world forward.
1. Educational Background: University Graduate;
2. 2-3yrs working experiences in marketing (preferable with know-hows in MV & LV products);
3. Proficient in creating power point slides;
4. Fluent in English language;
5. Good communication skill.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We are looking forward to get to know you.
At Siemens, we value diversity as the inclusion of and collaboration of different thinking, background, experience, expertise and individual qualities across all organization levels and dimensions. We encourage and support our employees to develop their personal skills and strengths, regardless of gender identity, nationality, age, religious beliefs etc.. We believe diversity strengthens our innovative capacity, unleashes the potential of Siemens’ employees and thereby directly contributes to our business success.
Job ID: 121966
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time