Customers around the world trust in our products. And service project managers significantly contribute to that. You are a competent adviser, team player, and make things possible. “Unsolvable” is a foreign term, and you don’t do “unfair”. You focus on the customers’ needs makes you an invaluable partner. When you join our team, you will reach one hundred percent in your career.
This is your role. What part will you play?
1. Communicate with other departments for project resources coordination;
2. Be responsible for project implementation, quality control, time control and cost control;
3. Be responsible for communication with clients on project issues;
4. Maintain good relationship with clients and be able to drive new orders.
Use your skills to move the world forward.
1. Educational Background: University Graduate, preferably major in Electrical Engineering;
2. 2-3yrs working experiences in project management / engineering of MV service portfolios (maintenance, upgrading, extension, etc.);
3. Knowledge in MV/LP products (MV Switchgear, Transformer, Low-voltage Parts);
4. Good communication skill and highly self-motivated;
5. Fluent in English language;
6. Must be able to travel within China.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We are looking forward to get to know you.
At Siemens, we value diversity as the inclusion of and collaboration of different thinking, background, experience, expertise and individual qualities across all organization levels and dimensions. We encourage and support our employees to develop their personal skills and strengths, regardless of gender identity, nationality, age, religious beliefs etc.. We believe diversity strengthens our innovative capacity, unleashes the potential of Siemens’ employees and thereby directly contributes to our business success.
Job ID: 121967
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time