1) is at least 3 years in Angular 2 and up and at least 5 years’ experience in development
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
o Responsible for the estimation, design, implementation, and maintenance of new and existing features for the existing portfolio of applications for a business area. Able to complete complex feature development tasks.
o Responsible for communication and collaboration with key stakeholders in the delivery of features
o Design, codes, configures, unit tests, maintains, and documents software deliverables using agreed upon standards and tools. Leads sizing and estimation activities within the agile team.
o Communicates daily with the Scrum Master and the Agile team on progress made and planned progress for the coming day and reports any impediments that are blocking their progress
o Participates in code reviews and sprint retrospectives; ensuring their ideas for team continuous improvement are communicated so that the overall process and team can improve sprint by sprint and readily receives feedback for self-improvement. May lead parts of same.
o Focuses on delivering business priority and value at all times
o Responsible for ensuring the quality of existing and new features through both manual and automated testing and use of continuous integration techniques, where practical
o Demonstrates an interest in software architectures and seeks to design solutions in alignment with Company stated architecture and standards
o Leads proof of concept work and prototyping when necessary
o Collaborates with Business Analysts to confirm understanding of business requirements relating to features to be delivered and to help the Business Analyst define requirements that can be delivered from a technical perspective
o Collaborates with User Experience (UX) designers to ensure designs produced can be translated efficiently into working solutions for feature delivery
o Collaborates with the agile team to establish the definition of done for each of the stages of production within the team
o Automates testing of software to industry standards of software automation ensuring very high quality application/solution delivery and efficient regression of existing features
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science is preferred, or equivalent relevant business experienceDevelopment
- Experience, overall 6-8 years of experience in development of which 3 years should in Angular2 above
- HTM 5L experience
- CSS3 experience
- Build tool experience (ex. Webpack, Gulp, Grunt, npm)
-Clearly demonstrates analytical ability and critical thinking skills
- Takes a logical, analytical approach to problem solving and pays close attention to detail
- Experience with Agile Development Methodologies
- Self motivated and results oriented
-Takes an innovative approach to problem solving
- Able to solve complex technical problems and drive system optimizations
- Demonstrates strong focus on quality delivery and delighting customers; holds self to high standards of delivery
- Demonstrates good oral and written communication skills.
- Strong team player; able to work effectively within a team and more broadly with people from a variety of backgrounds and areas across the organization