Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you!
Your challenge will be…
• Consulting on application and cloud infrastructure architecture and security measures for projects moving workloads to the cloud
• Design an application architecture for cloud-native applications (Azure, Docker, Serverless …)
• Design infrastructure architecture for running non cloud-native solutions leveraging Azure IaaS and PaaS (existing SI products with monolithic architecture / stateful components)
• Define and establish standards for cloud-native applications for an Azure environment (e.g.: build and deployment pipelines; blue/green deployments), share expertise and know-how with BT cloud community
• Define and integrate IT security best practices and collaborate with Product and Solution Security Experts (e.g.: DDoS resilience, auto-scaling; supporting Threat and Risk Analysis workshops)
• Establish with the Cloud Team an operating model for cloud-based application
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate
• Solid and proven cloud computing and architecting knowledge (Azure, Docker, CI/CD, DevOps)
• Knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Azure’s concepts as follows:
• Deep knowledge of Azure technologies / services and their configuration
• Azure Governance (Subscriptions, Roles, Management Groups)
• Cost Management, cost separation and reporting
• Connectivity, networking and network security (internet / on-premise/ VNet)
• Identity Management with Azure AD, privileged identity management
• Implementation of policies, ARM templates and Azure blueprints
• Data security / encryption of azure resources (DB, Storage, Disks, Key Vault)
• Operations, security and compliance monitoring and logging
• Azure security center
• DR / BCM topics such as backup/restore, availability etc.
• Automation of Azure Services (subscriptions, services, processes, runbooks)
• Understanding of operational aspects of Azure services (monitoring, logging, data protection, etc.)
• Hands-on experience in Microsoft Azure
• Software development and / or SysAdmin backgrounds
• Preferred: Certification for Azure Solution Architect or in similar areas
• Beneficial: IT security trainings and certifications (e.g.: CISSP, CCSP, CSSLP, GIAC)
• Good English skills both written and orally, solid communicator on engineer.
Want to know more?
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
Mobile phones? House appliances? We don't do them anymore!... At the Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub we are reinventing the world of today and tomorrow - check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Job ID: 122017
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time