Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you.
Your challenge will be…
- Consulting on application and cloud infrastructure architecture and security measures for projects moving workloads to the cloud
- Design an application architecture for cloud-native applications (Azure, Docker, Serverless …)
- Design infrastructure architecture for running non cloud-native solutions leveraging Azure IaaS and PaaS (existing SI products with monolithic architecture / stateful components)
- Define and establish standards for cloud-native applications for an Azure environment (e.g.: build and deployment pipelines; blue/green deployments), share expertise and know-how with BT cloud community
- Define and integrate IT security best practices and collaborate with Product and Solution Security Experts (e.g.: DDoS resilience, auto-scaling; supporting Threat and Risk Analysis workshops)
- Establish with the Cloud Team an operating model for cloud-based application
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- Solid and proven cloud computing and architecting knowledge (Azure, Docker, CI/CD, DevOps)
- Knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Azure’s
concepts as follows:
- Deep knowledge of Azure technologies / services and their configuration
- Azure Governance (Subscriptions, Roles, Management Groups)
- Cost Management, cost separation and reporting
- Connectivity, networking and network security (internet / on-premise/ VNet)
- Identity Management with Azure AD, privileged identity management
- Implementation of policies, ARM templates and Azure blueprints
- Data security / encryption of azure resources (DB, Storage, Disks, Key Vault)
- Operations, security and compliance monitoring and logging
- Azure security center
- DR / BCM topics such as backup/restore, availability etc.
- Automation of Azure Services (subscriptions, services, processes, runbooks)
- Understanding of operational aspects of Azure services (monitoring, logging, data protection, etc.)
- Hands-on experience in Microsoft Azure
- Software development and / or SysAdmin backgrounds
- Preferred: Certification for Azure Solution Architect or in similar areas
- Beneficial: IT security trainings and certifications (e.g.: CISSP, CCSP, CSSLP, GIAC)
- Good English skills both written and orally, solid communicator on engineer.
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, User Experience, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
Our Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to foster agile working and innovation.
Job ID: 122017
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time