Siemens Mobility, one of the major players in
Europe in the manufacturing and maintenance of Rolling Stock, is looking for a Fleet Planner, to be hired with a
permanent contract for its premises in Milan.
The Fleet Planner will support the planning of the maintenance activities for a Full Service project for an international customer of the Locomotives Customer Service Business Unit.
- Maintenance activities planning for the assigned project in collaboration with the project team
- Interaction with customers and suppliers
- Interaction with internal stakeholders
- Tools management to support maintenance (CMMS especially)
- Junior Professional with an Economic, Language or Engineering Degree
- Passion for transports and, in particular, for trains.
- Fluency in German (at least B2) and Italian is mandatory
- English Proficiency
- Analytic and problem solving skills
- Communication and team working skills
- Railway and rolling stock service business knowledge would be a plus
- ECM regulations knowledge would be an asset
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities.
We believe strongly in both
taking responsibility and being transparent with your data. For the new GDPR
we manage only online applications and we don’t accept CVs by mail.
Please submit the following documents with your application: Letter of motivation, curriculum vitae (CV). Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered.
Are you ready to create a real impact?
Come on board and tackle the challenges of today and tomorrow together with us!
The world is constantly changing and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow. Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Job ID: 122029
Company: Siemens Mobility S.r.l.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time