Position – R&D SW Engineer
Work location – Noida
We are looking for a motivated, analytical quick learner for Visualizer team. The job responsibility includes complete process of project life line. Writing requirement and functional spec, to algorithm design, to coding and testplan writing. You will have to collaborate a team of technical talents and support industries top tier customers. This is a dynamic environment, and high learning curve is provided.
• Knowledge of C, C++ and experience with UNIX and / or LINUX platforms is must.
• Good analysis and problem solving skills
• Good understanding of data structures and algorithm complexities
• Hardware Description Languages (HDLs) – VHDL, Verilog, SystemVerilog
• Exposure to EDA specially Simulation or Formal based verification methodologies would be a plus
• Makefile, run script, perl script knowledge is a plus
Job ID: 122035
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time