We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- In your new position you are responsible for development and delivery of training for Siemens Power Academy Controls and Digitalization Solutions in a global team of training specialists worldwide
- You will research and prepare the technical content for future training modules and bring this into a usable format
- New training methodologies as online, remote, mobile VR/AR learning are in focus of our global training approach to drive our continuous service improvement
- You will train people in the Gas and Power business for power generation and services with international and multicultural background in our training centers and on-site
- Further, you will continuously learn and improve your own competencies in controls and digitalization to adapt to future challenges
- You will technically administrate and maintain training equipment as well as media of our controls and digitalization infrastructure
- We look forward to meeting you if you hold a degree in Electrical Engineering, Process Automation or equivalent
- You have professional experience in the power generation business
- In addition, you have basic knowledge in industrial automation, process technology and digitalization services
- You are familiar with standard office applications and common communication tools as well as controls solutions (PLC, SIMATIC, PCS7 etc.) a digitalization solutions are not unknown to you
- To find your way in your international environment you bring fluent English and German skills in combination with professional communication and presentation skills
- You look forward to working independently in a team and approach problems structured and analytical as well as are highly motivated to find the best solution for the customer and our organization
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 122042
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time