We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- You act as Reliability, Availability, Maintainability and Safety (RAMS) consultant and analyze I&C systems in power plants (Siemens or 3rd party products)
- You specify and analyze systems and components regarding reliability and functional safety
- Moreover, you participate in or review of SIL verifications and support in functional safety management
- You develop RAMS methodologies and tools
- Furthermore, you are responsible for the data research, evaluation and administration
- You participate in the RAMS business and service development as well as you justify results to customer and authorities
- The foundation of your success is a degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- You have knowledge of RAMS methodologies e.g. fault tree, reliability block diagram or FMEA
- In addition, you have knowledge in the application of functional safety standards e.g. IEC 61508, IEC 61511, IEC 62061 or equivalent, preferable with FS certification
- You have basic programming skills in C#, VBA, R, Python or similar
- You bring business fluent oral and written English language skills
- Besides, you have good communication skills and the ability to work independently as well as a highly analytical and structured way of thinking
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 122043
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time