Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Senior Software Systems Engineer (m/f/d) to design the integration of our post-processing applications in the various product environments for computed tomography (CT).
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for the successful integration of our SW applications and components into a variety of target product environments
- You will network with our partner projects (CT scanner, syngo.via, AI Rad Companions...), analyze requirements in a dialog, derive system requirements from them and design solution concepts in a team. In particular non-functional market requirements, system qualities and internal needs (e.g. from the areas of SCM or Service) play a role
- You will support the development teams and take over the technical leadership in the implementation of the concepts, analyze and evaluate the system status on the basis of the requirements you have defined, ensure the system integration and accompany the market launch up to the first customer
- With your overarching know-how, you will contribute to interdisciplinary project teams
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Computed Tomography
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have successfully completed studies in the field of computer science, informatics or a similar discipline
- You have long-term experience in medical Software development projects and have a well-founded understanding of regulated development processes. Ideally, your work experience comprises projects with off-shore development teams
- You have successfully performed as a technical leader (e.g. as a system engineer, Software architect, (sub-)project lead); you bring along a strong experience in requirement engineering, covering as non-functional aspects and system qualities
- Ideally, you have a working understanding of the processes, modalities and Software systems in radiology and/ or other image-based clinical disciplines, and you are knowledgeable in medical image processing, visualization, syngo.via, the native syngo Modules and related tools
Your attributes and skills:
- You convince us with your energy and your drive. You proactively take up and shape tasks within the project and strive for improvements, and you encourage others to act likewise
- You are characterized by team spirit and readiness to engage in dialogue with our partner projects. You have strong analytical and communicative skills, and customer orientation is your guiding principal
- Your written and spoken English allows you to work in an english-dominated international environment, and ideally you speak German
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Marlena Maier.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies:
Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 122076
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time