We are searching for an ambitious and curious intern for the IT team!
Your main goal will be to offer internal support for the specific IT&C activities and projects, in order to use efficiently the IT resources by the company’s employees.
You will communicate by e-mail and phone to resolve different IT&C related issues that can occur in the activities of our internal partners and colleagues;
You will be integrated into the team starting on your very first day, with whom you will collaborate.
The team will help and guide you through with know-how and advice to develop, grow and become autonomous.
• Student, graduate or following a master, with a technical profile or in IT;
• Good understanding of applications, infrastructure and security of information;
• Internship experience represent a plus;
• Working with deadlines, internal and external partners;
• Knowledge in centralizing and using data bases;
• Motivated and willing to learn;
• Good interaction and communication at all levels of the company;
• Very good English skills – written and spoken;
• Very good Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Power Point - advance level);
What we offer:
• Paid working student program plus additional benefits;
• Possibility to become a permanent colleague of ours after 1 year;
• A very nice set up, where we care about our people;
What else should I know?
Availability for a full-time program.
Job ID: 122077
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens S.R.L.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time