Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you.
Your challenge will be…
- Participation in the creation of the Service Requirement Definition Document
- Clarification of technical issues during contract negotiations
- Clarification of IT infrastructure related questions for the PAM solution, especially before and during the implementation phase by solution integrator (e.g. Accenture); exact touch points will be clarified with the integrator
- Clarification of server location placement for the PAM solution
- Supporting the implementation of quick wins for specific PAM cases (Robotic Process Automation, etc.)
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- Understanding of Privileged Access Management (PAM) Solution Architecture
- Basic understanding of current Windows attack scenarios used by hackers (Pass the hash/ticket; Mimikatz involved scenarios, etc.)
- Understanding of Windows Server Architecture and Active Directory Infrastructure, group Policies and group infrastructure
- Soft skills enabling a powerful provider relationship (assertiveness, authenticity, credibility, intercultural sensitivity, ability to influence and resolve conflicts)
- Superb communication and conflict management skills
- Language skills: English (mandatory), German (preferential) further languages are a plus
This position can be located in Lisbon or Madrid, depending on the candidate's preference.
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, User Experience, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
Our Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove #CTCYS
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to foster agile working and innovation.
CSIP - DR48-2
Job ID: 122093
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time