Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join us as Supply Chain Management (SCM) Inventory Specialist , Diagnostics (DX) to optimize inventory holdings.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You will responsible for material replenishment planning (MRP) to ensure reagent availability without disruption
- You will involve in inventory mix analysis to optimize holdings and minimize scrapping
- You will involve in the functional operation ; good issuance, receipts and reconciliation as per SCM policy to ensure inventory correctness
- You will involve in sales order booking, outbound delivery creation and warehouse management
- You will be responsible for supplier negotiation and management
- You will work closely with Country DX Head , Sales and Marketing , Finance , Service Engineers , Application Specialist and other stakeholders as needed
- You will involve in management reporting , process review and continuous improvement
- You will handle customer order query management
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/laboratory-diagnostics
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You possess at least 2 years working experience in managing inventory within the healthcare industry with expert knowledge on reagent shelf life and lifecycle management
Your personality and skills:
- You possess strong ability to use analytics to communicate meaningful data in executive summaries
- You possess strong knowledge of IT systems (ERP/SAP) as well as MS Office (Excel , Word and PowerPoint)
- You are sensitive towards and experience with multinational companies, clients and people
- You possess ability to interact with and network with Senior Executives
- You possess ability to prioritize work considering complex matrix of inputs
- You have a can-do attitude
- You are proficient in English both written and spoken
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.