Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Meeting the need for smart mobility solutions
We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Member of Engineering team working for Indian & International rail automation projects.
- Interact with internal and external customers/stakeholders.
- Configuration & testing of rail automation systems like interlocking, train control & operator control systems.
- Prepare CAD drawings of rail automation systems.
- Document management. Checking of documents generated by engineering team & submitting to customer via tool.
- Provide onsite support to commissioning teams.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- We are looking for the applicant having diploma in electrical or electronics engineering from a reputed institute with a working experience of 1 to 2 years.
Fresh candidates can also apply.
- The prospective applicant should have knowledge of railway signaling systems or industrial automation systems like Simatic.
- Knowledge of any programming language is welcome.
- Fluent in English.
- Ready to relocate anywhere in India.
- Willing to travel for onsite works
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Kalwa, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at:
Job ID: 122133
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time