We are looking for a Contract Management Professional who shall be working in our legal department at our company Siemens Mobility Ulaşım Sistemleri A.Ş.
What you need to make real what matters
• Fully qualified lawyer, admitted to the bar, with excellent Turkish, European or other academic credentials.
• At least 2 years work experience in a similar position gained in a leading reputable law firm and/or in-house in a well-known company.
• Strong negotiation skills and experience, with ability to effectively partner with business clients to jointly solve complex issues throughout the contract life cycle.
• Result-oriented, self-motivated, hands-on mentality and able to manage multiple tasks in a dynamic corporate environment.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with high level of proficiency in verbal and written English
• Adaptable and commercially minded team player with a collegial personality.
• Public procurement law experience is an asset.
What are your responsibilities?
• Provide business-oriented legal solutions and advice to business units and corporate departments to facilitate the business goals and objectives, especially drafting, reviewing and negotiation of all legal documents and transactional support.
• Manage project specific limits of authorization (risk management) regarding contract risks.
• Develop and implement claim strategies and structure the documentation of contract amendments and/or any kind of deviations.
• Handle disputes, actual and threatened litigation as well as claim management matters in order to mitigate risks and capture opportunities.
• Support the project team regarding all of the contractual matters.
• Develop and maintain contract templates and training material.
• Conduct or facilitate in-house legal training.
• Align with Legal colleagues in Siemens Mobility headquarters and our affiliated companies.
• Maintain and share up-to-date knowledge of Turkish Legal developments.
What else do you need to know?
• Military service should be completed for male candidates.
• No restriction to travel within Turkey and abroad.
As Siemens we believe
physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to
us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with
physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships
between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can
create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to
quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that
reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward
to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of
the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to
review your suitability to the role.
Please find more
information from our web site
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Job ID: 122163
Organization: Legal and Compliance
Company: Siemens Mobility Ulasim Sistemleri Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time