Senior Project Manager
Siemens Financial Services Division (SFS) provides business-to-business financial solutions. Around the globe, we support customer investments with project and structured financing as well as leasing and equipment finance. Our know-how in key Siemens markets and related industries makes us an expert manager of financial risks within Siemens and a competent investor in innovative technologies and sustainable infrastructures.
As Senior Project Manager for SFS, there will be considerable travel globally.
Your new role:
· Proactive management and monitoring of selected business projects, to meet objectives and benefits of those projects and deliver within agreed expectations
· Ensure clear control of the allocated budget, the alignment to local and HQ forecasts, and the communication management of any foreseen variation with mitigating measures promptly and effectively
· Lead the monthly reporting of project status including the set up, facilitation and management of Steerco meetings
· Manage third party/external suppliers that may be necessary in conjunction with Global Services IT to deliver upon specific project deliverables
· As a member of the global operations team, you will assess the best possible solution for each project that balances the need between global harmonisation and economies of scale, with specific in-country needs and requirements
What you need to make real what matters:
· Degree in business administration or information technology or a relevant equivalent education
· Knowledge of software development solutions
· Significant work experience in project management
· Ideally you have advanced skills with processes, products, structures and markets in finance and leasing business
· Expert level experience with MS Office, MS Project and other Project management tools used either in waterfall or agile driven projects.
· In-depth know how in a multinational project environment
· Excellent presentation techniques and strong communication skills
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Our benefits package includes a generous base salary plus annual bonus, 26 days holiday (which increases with service), up to 10% pension contribution match, an excellent company share scheme and employee discounts.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business, therefore we encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Apply now and make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens!
Job ID: 122179
Organization: Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services Ltd.
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time