Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you!
Your challenge will be…
• Improve, optimize and develop the monitoring of defenses against cyber-attacks in a high security Datacenter.
• Design, implement and maintain both existing and new security monitoring use cases.
• Correlate cyber security events from various sources and develop unique correlation techniques.
• Utilize understanding of attack signatures, tactics, techniques and procedures associated with advanced threats.
• Design and document business partner accesses.
• Responsible for the distribution and escalation of vulnerability information being actively involved in ongoing developments and automation approaches of the distribution processes.
• Operation and further improvement of a Database Activity Monitoring solution.
As a member of the security team, you will work with your peers to steer our cyber security initiatives and support and drive both existing and new security monitoring use cases, both on conceptual and implementation level.
Further responsibilities include the design of business partner connections and the operation of database activity monitoring solutions.
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
•BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent. Combination of education and experience. Certification may be required in some areas.
•Typically, 3-5 years of successful work experience in enterprise networking and security solutions.
•Experiences in working with a SIEM tool (preferably Splunk) within the last two years, building content and use cases for security monitoring and cyberattack triage.
•Knowledge of programming languages (preferably Python and C#).
•Proven understanding of IT networking and cyber security principles.
•In-depth knowledge and experience of network design (preferably in data center environments)
•Knowledge of database environments.
•Strong communication skills.
•Fluent English, both written and spoken.
•German is a plus.
•Ability to learn quickly and adapt to a fast-paced environment
Want to know
Job ID: 122198
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time