In this position as Image Processing Expert, you are responsible for image/video processing models & algorithms regarding to real world requirements (e.g. object recognition or behavior reasoning) from different industries, and supporting the successful delivery of proofs-of-concept and pilot project to customer in the future automation field of industrial edge and artificial intelligence.
As part of a new agile & innovative team, you are required to work close to team members and other colleagues to proactively ensure the goals of team are achieved
Thereby, close collaboration with the business units of Siemens Digital Industries is required.
· Apply our innovative technologies to real-world problems and develop innovative image/video processing & analytics models & algorithms to solve real world problems.
· Working with agile team members (e.g. project managers, developer, experts) on fast prototyping, feasibility studies, evaluation of novel technologies.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Experience with classical computer vision algorithm and software
· Experience with machine learning based image processing software and toolkits
· Experience with GPU and equivalent AI accelerators
· Experience with programming language (e.g. C++/Python)
· Ability to communicate complex technical problems in English and Chinese
· Ability to work close to team on a new topic and find innovative solutions
· Real world problem solving and a hands-on, can-do mentality.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Major in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Automation, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics or Physics
· Experience with object recognition, reasoning, 3D semantic segmentation
· Knowledge with Data Mining, Data Processing
· Basic understanding of Industrial Edge knowledge
· Basic understanding of SIMATIC product portfolio, automation concepts.
Job ID: 122202
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time