Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Sales Specialist (m/f/d) to advise our customers and help define the perfect Point of Care (POC) process.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- In this role, you will be responsible for the detailed presentation of the Siemens Point of Care Informatics software products in Germany (mainly southern Germany), Austria and the German-speaking part of Switzerland, as well as occasionally in other European regions
- You will collaborate closely with the EMEA POC sales team to qualify new customers and develop appropriate IT solutions for customers
- You will present specific solutions to the customers and prepare quotations for Informatics products
- You will collaborate closely with the POC Informatics implementation and support team, and will take part in sales meetings with the POC Informatics organization
- You will prepare sales forecast and sales pipeline reports for the POC Informatics Sales Manager
- You will use feedback from the sales team for product improvements, and will support Marketing in conducting market and competitor analyses for existing and new products
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Labordiagnostik
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a master's degree and several years of professional experience in sales or support, ideally for software or medical products
- We would also welcome applications from candidates who hold a bachelor's degree or have completed a vocational training course and further training with additional professional experience in this area
- You have sound, basic IT skills (servers, operating systems, MS SQL databases, IT networks)
- You ideally have knowledge in the field of healthcare, preferably relating to in-vitro or in-vivo diagnostics
- You possess outstanding verbal and written communication and presentation skills, and have the ability to explain complex interrelationships clearly and vividly
Your attributes and skills:
- You have a strong talent for identifying solutions even in complicated customer situations
- You are a highly organized team player with a strong motivation and passion for sales
- You are business-fluent in German and English, and are willing to undertake business travel (approx. 50%) in the regions assigned to you
- If you enjoy working with customers and developing complex solutions, we look forward to receiving your application
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Janina Blatt.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Job ID: 122206
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Either