Siemens Software is a leading global provider of PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) software. Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software allows companies to manage the entire lifecycle of a product efficiently and cost-effectively, from ideation, design and manufacture, through service and disposal. Computer-aided design (CAD), computer-aided manufacturing (CAM), computer-aided engineering (CAE), product data management (PDM) and digital manufacturing converge through PLM. For more information on our products and services, please visit https://www.siemens.com/plm
Our Professional Services team is responsible for the delivery of the PLM solutions using the Siemens Advantage Success Program; aligning the value of Siemens PLM Software and leveraging our experience, PLM best practices and tools to quickly and confidently deliver the value of PLM software.
It’s an exciting time here at Siemens Software. To support our ongoing growth in Spain, we are adding to our Professional Services department and are now looking for a
Services Program Manager
About the Role
The Services Program Manager is a critical role within Professional Services having responsibility for leading significant programs, typically consisting of multiple projects supported by cross-functional teams, to successful delivery. The Program Manager will manage all project activity while establishing and maintaining important client and stakeholder relationships. This will include:
- Lead a services program consisting of related services projects, driving customer value realization and business outcomes; managing project scope as defined by contract
- Establish and lead program setup; manage the dependencies between related projects, establishing and publishing clear priorities among projects and program activities; coordinate projects effectively and establish the required program governance model
- Act as the primary point of contact for the program, aligning all relevant internal resources and the customer
- Periodic reporting to senior management and steering committees.
- Manage customer stakeholders, establish and manage customer expectations
- Proactively work to minimize risk exposure
- Appropriately handle any issues escalated from project teams and stakeholders
- Degree or equivalent professional qualification in engineering, computer science or related discipline
- Professional qualification in Project Management (PMI, IPMA or equivalent)
- Experience and knowledge of public sector projects and companies
- Extensive experience in solutions consulting, program and project management; particularly PLM projects
- High level of integrity, compliance & ethics, providing leadership in best practice
- Strong customer orientation, communication skills, enthusiasm and persuasion skills
- Focused on results and quality, with strong decision making ability and organizational skills
- Open to travel and flexibility as required
- Fluent Spanish and English
As well as competitive salary and benefits, we offer a team-oriented working environment with some of the best minds in the business, challenging projects with exciting clients, and long term career prospects.
Location? Ideally you will be located close to one of our existing offices or customer sites but, for the right person and with regular travel a necessity, we’re open to discussing other locations within Spain.
Siemens. Making real what matters.
If you want to make a difference – make it with us!
Job ID: 122229
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software S.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time