· Establishing and managing regulatory and compliance processes and procedures (UL489, CSA, NOM, ANCE, ISO17025, IEC, CCC, among others).
- Participate in design and implementation of test procedures to fulfill UL/CSA/IEC/ANCE standards.
· Development and implementation of training materials on regulatory submission and approval processes.
· Liaising with Project and product Engineers regarding test procedures and data
· Liaising with certification agencies representatives.
· Responsible for the management of the internal quality auditing process and assessment of the R&D lab to verify quality system compliance.
- Write test lab reports.
- Support Project and Product Engineers regarding interpretation of test results.
- Schedule and coordinate work to tight deadlines.
- Provide technical support to lab technicians.
- Coordinate and participate in test programs to be done in external test laboratories.
· Impact of decisions on business operations can have a high level of impact.
· Develop departmental budgets and business plans for his/her functional area.
· Create, implement and evaluate changes in methods or procedures in his/her area of responsibility.
· Understand and support engineering technical problems.
- Ensure safe working conditions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in electrical engineering, Electronic Engineering, Mechatronic Engineering, Electromechanical Engineering or related field. A master’s degree is a plus.
- Deep knowledge in standards UL, CSA, NOM, ANCE, ISO 17025, IEC and CCC.
- Knowledge of raw materials used in electrical equipment.
- Knowledge of manufacturing process for electrical equipment.
- Variety of Cultures Experience working in international teams/projects is a plus
· Fluent in technical and business conversations in English language.
· Strong and effective communications skills to interact with all levels of internal and external stakeholders, colleagues and partners.
- Availability to travel at least 25% of time.
Job ID: 122247
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time