1. Supports accountable Unit or BA Management, provides advice and proposes measures regarding Finance / Business Administration.
2. Supports implementation of financial and business administration policies, standards and procedures, for the assigned organization unit.
3. Accomplishes financial analysis, planning and controlling activities, and all related business administration activities.
4. Completes consolidation of all accounting, financial reporting, and other finance related operations (incl. P&L reporting and Balance Sheet).
5. Supports effective treasury management, optimized capital financing structure and tax compliance management.
6. Checks content and analyzes supplier and/ customer contracts, to ensure compliant and standardized contract management.
7. Supports in the preparation of complex bids or tenders for project business.
8. Reviewing and Monitoring customer guarantees (Letter of credit/ letter of guarantees)
9. Monitor of manpower utilization related to assigned projects
10. Update the cost calculation reports for assigned projects
11. weekly meeting with our customer for the assigned projects on site
12. Follow up the collection invoices with customers
Job ID: 122255
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Technologies S.A.E.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time